Sunday, November 9, 2008

love me if you dare


Jeux d'efants which transleted to English "Love me if you dare" is the best romantic film I have ever seen. It is not only a love story, it includes different part of the life. It captured my attention with the unusual story. It is not a classic love movie, it is moving, on the other hand it is humorous. Before I watched this film, I had not love French movies but this movie changed my opinion. It is really incomparable that's why I suggest everyone to watch it.


I want to summarize this film: From childhood, Julien and Sophie play a game which effect their all life. They always bet, they want from each other to do hard and funny things. They love this game until they fall in love with each other. Both of them fall in love but they do not want to say each other that,because of this game. They are obstinate not to tell their love. After a while, according to the game, their ways seperate and they can not see each other about ten years. Both of them married with someone else but they always love each other. After ten years they meet and game goes on. Sophie plays a game to Julien and Julien bluises. Sophie blames herself then Julien recovers. They want to finish the game then they go to construction and both of them get covered by concrete.

I think this movie was good. It shows us that obstinacy can bring regretful results.


No comments: