Sunday, November 9, 2008

“Pursuit Of Happyness”


It was a very touching movie, which I have ever seen in my life. I have seen plenty of movies but I cried once while I am watching a movie. The movie name was "Pursuit of Happyness (the wrongly spelt title comes from graffiti on a day centre's wall)". I really liked to movie because Chris Gardner (Will Smith) and his son (Jaden Christopher Syre Smith) never gave up. They faced against many problems but they have never been pessimistic. They always saw the full side of the glasses. In the movie Will smith boss asked to Will Smith, what would you say, if you want to hire someone who has not smart shirt. Will Smith answer was perfect, I would say, you have a very smart trousers. He was also very clever. He did not graduate from college. However, he succeeded to become a stockbroker. In the beginning, he did not have any money but at the end, he earned a million dollar. His wife (Thandie Newton) leaves, he is evicted from his apartment and the light does not work in the public loo where he's taken his son to sleep. This movie shows us how you can beat the life.

No comments: