Thursday, December 18, 2008

-Bush went to Irak last week to say "good bye" to Irak people, so everybody saw a depraved man.
-Bush's soldiers enslaved thousands of innocent people.
-Bush made millions of works about other countries which are vicious.
-I have no tolerance to atrocities.
-Atatürk labored vey much for this country in spite of lots of enemies.
-In my childhood, there was and old and big house in my hometown and I think that it was a sinister and ominous house.
-Inspirations are needed by people, especially artists.
-In the past Ottoman Empire captured 3 continentals which are Asia, Europe and Africa.
-Minibus drivers in Istanbul can incorporate lots of jobs. They can drive, curse to other drivers, exchange money at the same time.
-I think students and teachers must solve problems collectively.

No comments: