Monday, December 8, 2008

Modals

Past Modal
1-Last year ı wasn't able to go to holiday because of the university examination.
2-I was able to take care of a cat in our house but ı can't anymore.
3-I couldn't learn how to play piano because of my school.
4-I had to give water to the flowers in my house but ı forgot it.
5-I was able to write an article about my journal to publish in travel magazine.
6-I succeeded in writing articles about various subject.
Selin Mordeniz

Future Modal
1-I will be able to speak English by the end of this course.
2-We will be able to travel this summer.
3-I will need to pass all my exams to continue my education.
4-I won't need to make a diet because ı go to sport center for fitness.
5-I might celebrate my birthday in a restaurant ith my friends.
6-I might not go to England this year to study English.
Selin Mordeniz

No comments: