Tuesday, December 9, 2008

< PAST & FUTURE MODALS >

PAST MODALS

#1 . When my parents were outside, i was able to give permission for something to my brothers.
#2 . She couldn't buy the dress, which she saw in the mall, because she couldn't take enough money for that.
#3 . In my old relationship, i didn't have to call him everytime.
#4 . Altough i could write very strong opinion essays in english at class time, i couldn't show this in writing exam.
#5 . My brother had to take our other brother at school, but he decided to go basketball antrenman.


FUTURE MODALS

#1 . I will be able to go abroad for study by the end of 3rd year in university.
#2 . She might call her best friend for watching 'Gossip Girl' together.
#3 . I will need to finish my presentation before tatil has finished.
#4 . Mid term will be difficult, i should start to memorize all the vocabulary tomorrow.
#5 . It may take long hours, so i decided to take help for this job.


Yagmur KARA ' 1o1

No comments: