Sunday, December 14, 2008

sentences with modals

Future Modals
- If I go back my ex-university, I will be able to be an engineer.
- I will have to buy a F1 2009 ticket because I don't want miss races.
- I won't have to study all time before exam because I feel good about lesson.
- 2009 Uefa Cup final will be played in Kadıköy, so I will able to watch this match in stadium.
- I might take TOEFL before trace exam.

Past Modals

- People were able to buy everything easily before economic crisis but nowadays,they think twice.
- Banks had to take pracautions against crisis.
- Company couldn't predict economic crisis which effects them now.
- Banks were able to refuse credits for everyone and that is the most important reason of economic situation.
- Goverments had to see signals of crisis and than regulate economic conditions.

Samet

No comments: