Thursday, December 18, 2008

  1. In addition to being a wealthy businessman, he is a household name, who clearly is the embodiment of power.
  2. Despite of being a sinister nobleman, he helped poor people.
  3. Implications show that we have just started to explore our well-designed brain.
  4. I have aversion to prime minister, because he makes me angry.
  5. Our country's economy is consistently going well.( ironic:)
  6. I don't like the movies which include fictitious characters.
  7. Most people in the world hate George W. Bush because of his atrocities.
  8. Audience was intrigued by beautiful women.
  9. Prime minister exerted pressure on members of parliament to pass a controversial law.
  10. I try not to be subjective when I make a decission that affects other people.

Emre Gökhan ŞAHİN

No comments: