Sunday, September 21, 2008

About me dot com


Hi my friends!!

My name is Selin Mordeniz. I was born in Istanbul. Since then, I have been living in Uskudar. I have graduated from Bilfen Private High School this year. And now here I am with you in Ozyegin University.


I am the only child of my family. That means I don't have any brothers and sisters. My mother Eda, is an economist and bank manager, graduated from 9 Eylul University. My father Adnan, is an boutique hotel manager, graduated from Bosphorus University. I spend very enjoyable times with my parents, we like traveling together. I have a great mother and father, they are very helpful and inspiring parents. In summer vacation and weekends I go my father's hotel in old city Sultanahmet. I stay in reception and help the hotel guests. I know that area very well, so if you need any guide there, you can ask me my friends..really..


According to my msnbc test result, I am between type A and type B, which is not so surprising to me. 90 % ,I agree with this result. To explain other 10 % is, that I believe this kind of tests may not cover everything, the tests maynot catch me exactly. I like people and I care about their thoughts, feelings, ideas,. I am positive, helpful, friendly, sharing, emotional person. I believe in team work. I am very trustable that you can rely on me to the end. I can be a CEO, but than, I need a strong and reliable team. I will be happy if I can make positive improvements in my life..I believe my university is the best place for my expectations..


And my hobies are; I like reading biography, since -fiction, advanture and travel books. I am also very good music listener. I have a very good cd collection. Cinema is one of favourites. Summer times, I swim alot. Aegean cost is the best, I like cold seas. I have a big family. My grandparents and aunts are living in Izmir provience. We have summer house in Seljuk. This place is also very ancient and historic. Maybe because of Seljuk and Sultanahmet, I was seriously thinking of studying Art History or Art Management in the University. But when I saw Ozyegin University I liked this school very much and I put it to the first place in my list. I have relatives in Sofia , Bulgaria and this winter I plan to go to ski there with my family. That is really great sport, but I hope I will not brake my leg. And I looooveee travelling!! I have been to Europe, S. Africa, just fantastic. I want to see North and South America, Finland and other interesting places. I want to see northern countries because I like cool weather instead of hot weather. I am very sorry for global warming and its results. I wish we could save our planet. I do care environment, I think each of us must do something to save the world. I like "Badem" , he looks wonderful. I want to hug him!!!


I have lots of future plans and dreams... I like planning and dreaming... I have great ideas for life..I enjoy my school and the life in it..I am happy to be among of you....Here is my motto: be passionate for your dreams and enjoy life...



1 comment:

Anna said...

Nice post. I like your passion and enthusiasm for various subjects. If you like cold weather, you should check out Kazakhstan, especially Astana, the capital :).