Sunday, September 21, 2008

AbOuT mE....


Hi!!.I am mustafa Arslan. I have to do this homework to don't get minus from Anna . ıt looks boring but ı must start now..=)


I was born in istanbul and ı grew up in this city. I like this city because it is my hometown and ıt got a lot of story from the past.I was a student in Marmara high school for 4 years. My high school life was very enjoyable for me.Nowadays ı am missing my high school.Now, I am a student and a junior partner in Özyegin university.I am in prep class and this is my first homework in this class.The begining of the university ı was worried about the school,students and teachers.. But ı begin to like them .
My family is the most important thing in my life.My family includes 5 members my father,my mother,my sister,me and my dog=).My father name is Arslan.We have same names with my father.Because of that my family members always call me Mustafa.Mustafa is my grandfather' s name.He died before when my birth's So my parents taken to me my grandfather' s name.My father is 47 .He is importer about textile.His job about italian fashion so that he can speak italian and ı want to learn italian.He is always like my friend.I can talk about everything with him and he is always trust me.My mother name is Nilgün.She is 50 years old.She is house wife.She is always near me and always help me .Ex:She help me to research Özyegin university.My sister name is Deniz.She is older than me.She is 29 years old.She is working in a advertisement company.she is intelligent and funny. I am lucky for have a sister like her.When we are child we have arguments but now we dont have arguments.My dog name is Cano.İt is 3 years old.İt is a german shepherd dog İt was only two months when ı buy it from pet shop.İt is very clever and faithful.I like to spend time with it.
And me... You know that my name is mustafa Arslan. I am 17 years old. I was born in the end of 1990(30th december) I think that ı am the youngest student in my school=). I have got a lot of hobbies.My hobbies are soccer,swimming,playing tennis ,fishing and to be hunted by harpoon in the sea. I can fishing in summers when ı go my summer house . I have got a boat for fishig. A lot of people think that fishing is boring.. I don't think it is true if you are patient it is very enjoyable.I played tennis in a marmara highschool tennis team for 2 years but ı had to stop playing tennis for university exam.I want to begin it again.İn the future ı want to do extreme sports like bungee jumping, rafting or scuba diving.I like to go abroad and meet people from different cultures. I went holland 3 years ago with my friends for high school project. İt was very enjoyable.
About my personality... I joined the test about personality on Msnbc page.İt says that ı am a type A-orB plus.I think that the test is true because my personality is a little bit type A a little bit type B.I will tell something about my personality. First ı am a friendly person and ı give importance to friendships And ı am easy going,open minded ,genereous,adventereous,sociable,thoughfull and talkative person. I like to spend time with my friends and ı lıke to help them. I thik that ı am a good person... =)

2 comments:

Anna said...

I like your use of adjectives outside the textbook. And I look forward to seeing your "talkative" side in the classroom, in English :).

arslan said...

thnx=) I'll be talkative in class (in englısh=))