Friday, September 19, 2008

tHis iS mE "a-Lee"

Hi, I am Ali Naci Aydın. I am a junior and one of the first 201 students of Ozyegin University. I was born in 21st march, 1987 in Istanbul and still live here. I was very implish child and I could loaf everytime in everywhere:) I have 2 borthers and I am second child of my family. My elder brother -musa- is 13 years old and primary school student. Older one is –said- is in army now. He is a shop assistant in a jewellery and he is 22. My mother and father divorced 3 years ago and I and my brothers have been living with my mother and she is a house wife. This university is my second university. First one is Fatih University and my department was physics in there. I’m a basketball player and basketball an illness for me. I love play and watch basketball. especially NBA games. My favorite team is New Jersey Nets and favorite player is Vince Carter (U.F.O) as you see in picture. Last year I was in Fatih University basketball team and we won Turkey Cup. This is the my biggest success in basketball. I support Galatasaray and it is very important for me. I went all of the Galatasaray matches in Ali Sami Yen and most of away games until now and I will continue to go its games. Also I like adventurous sports. I did bungee jumping and my biggest wishes is sky diving now. Besides, driving car is cheer up me.
When somebody see me, their impression can be true most of time. They think that I am hyper active, very talkative, friendly and outgoing. But my personality can be change place by place. I listen R&B and trance musics when I am with my friends. On the other hand when I am alone, I change and to be a quite person and listen slow musics. Last several years I had serious problems about my family and this problems are cause of this changing. But nobody can understand this, because I don’t show negative sides of my personality to anyone. I enjoy spend time with my friends and to be with them. My friends are very important for me and I usually want to do something for them. I can find friends very easy and I think this is the biggest and best speciality of me so I have thousands of friends in all over the world. Also I am impatient, relax.. and if you ask me “tell yourself in one word” my answer will be extraverted.
According the personality quiz I am a type A- or B plus! I am determined and driven, but I still hold back in a few areas. People perceive me as an A type, but there is my inner B that could also be encouraged. Still, my main appearance is outgoing, intense and ambitious.

2 comments:

Anna said...

hope you will help your classmates to also become outgoing and extroverted, in English, of course :)

a-Lee said...

ok, I ll try;)