Monday, September 22, 2008

Here is my personality and also the test results..


Hi all,
Im Görkem and here is my personality and also test results.
First of all,i was born and grew up in Antalya.I graduaded from Antalya Anatolian High school.I really miss my school and also my friends...Anyways here is some information about my family.I have one sister.Her name is Gözde and she is going to TED college's high school in Antalya.My father's name is Osman.He is a bank manager in Antalya.I love him as well as my mother.My mother's name is Dilek.She is also retired from bank management.
Lets talk about myself...Im also kind,sensible,generous,smart and little bit self confident and strong willed person.I like doing sports,like football,basketball and also tennis.I have playing tennis for 7 years.But i have to stop doing sports while prepairing the big exam you know :))...
I like listening music like everybody.I listen all kind of musics which sounds good for me.But im also like heavy metal,r&b,jazz,classic and country musics.My favourite band is a heavy metal group.Which called 'Lamb of God'.These guys makes awesome songs.I advise everybody who loves listening heavy metal musics to listen LoG.As some people says that 'These guys totally rock' ^^.In the other hand,i like some other bands too like Nickelback and Metallica.I really respect Jimi Hendrix,who choked from his spit and died :/.As i read,he uses much heroin and falled sleep then it happend..Anyway,of course he didnt become famous with these situation.He found distortion,which is a voice when you playing guitar.It was a huge step for other rock and metal bands.Rest in Peace Jimi :(...
Anyways I totally support and also a fan of Galatasaray football team.I ll try to cant miss games this season.You can find some fotos from our place of worship.
I have being Istanbul for just a month for university.I love this city but there is also crowed and mobility in it and it makes me tired sometimes but i can figure it out.
Finally,
Here is the results of my test:
As i read it says im a type A- or B plus! like the other peoples are.Many people took A- or B plus from test i guess.It seems im outgoing, intense and ambitious person.
I tried to explain and giving some information about my personality.
I hope you enjoy...
Görkem Ellialtı

No comments: