Sunday, September 21, 2008

ME and MYSELF

Hi, I am Elif. Iwas born in Istanbul. Iam 20. I graduated from Vantan Anatolion High School. My parents came from Yugoslavia. They immigrated in 1964. That was big experiencefor them live in other country. But now they are happy. In our parish there are more Yugoslavian people than Turkish. And it helps them to get used to live in Turkey. Anyway, my mother is housewife and my father is retired. I have four brothers. All of us were born in Turkey. My oldest brother and second brother have been living in Czech Rep. since 1995. My oldest brother has two children who called Melisa and Egemen. Melisa is 6, Egemen is only one year old. They are so cute and i love them so much.
I am one girl and youngest child in may family that's why my brothers keen on me, also I am keen on them. I live with my parents and my brothers live in the same apartment with us. As you can see I have a huge family.


Now let's check my personality. My personality is between A and B. And according to msnbc quiz test I am between A- and B+ . I agree with the result of the quiz. When you want something , you must be ambitious and anxious. I think that's the point of succes. but they are not enough. You must be also hardworking near by ambitious and anxious. Because without doing anything, you can not get what you want. I think I have all of three.

Untill now I spoke ordinary things about my life. Here is the other face of my life. I swam in swimming club for 5 years when I was primary school. And in high school I played badminton for a while. In normal life I am stressfull. It is easy to get me stressed. Sport makes me relax. Because of that after oss I went to fitness. I am sportive person but also I getting bored easily.

Honesty is the most important value in my friendships. Honesty, relaibility build good friendships. I am friendly but before making friends, I sight people which character they have. I care about it, everybody is different and I never want to break their hearts that's why I am thougtful.


I describe myself as I know. I wish that you are not bored when you are reading :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Cute pictures. I think you can be ambitious without too much stress or anxiety if you relieve stress through sports :)