Saturday, September 20, 2008

Summary of My World : )

Hi! My name is Samet Saygıner. I am 20 years old. I am from Mersin and I was born in Mersin. I am in Ozyegin University now but, before this, I had an experience for a short time in Istanbul Tecnichal University that is other university of Istanbul. My family consist of my father, mother, my three sisters and my brother. My mother is a housewife. My father retired form his job four years ago. They still live in Mersin. All of my sisters and brother are teachers. Three of them in Istanbul, other one in capital city of Turkey, Ankara. I like so much all members of this family.

Costline of my hometown, Mersin

In my life, I like playing football and swimming. I like watching all sports games except american football, because I don't understand that games rules : ). I like watching movies so much, my favourite movie is Prestige from Christopher Nolan. After that I don't miss Will Smith movies and fantastic movie series. I like T.V. series as much as movies.I am following on Valley of Wolfs, Lost and How I Met Your Mother series at present.I like different kinds of music; I prefer anatolian rock type in Turkish music, R&B type in foreign music.My favourite singers are Kıraç from Turkey, Kat DeLuna and Akon from America.As final addition of music subject, I listen "Mediterranean Nights" song in Mersin's July nights, it can be best in that times.


My Msnbc personality test result is between type A- and B+. I agree this test result pretty much. People usually percieve me type A but I also have some B type characteristics. As a start, I am a relaxed person. Maybe, at the first look it seems be serious but I think it's not me. I don't like much talking, I am not a talkative. I can build new friendships easily, this makes me friendly and helpful.In addition, I can describe me as open-minded and reformistic.

Science camp place in Kızılcahamam, Ankara


I am a successful student in education life. But I never be really organized or hard-working. In August 2004, I joined a summer science camp which organized by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. This organization include many intelligent people from every corners of our country. When I went to Kızılcahamam,Ankara for this camp; I learn the importance of being a self-confident, ambitious, strong-willed, competitive, planned, hard-working person. I am trying to be better in this characteristics since 2004's summer.

Samet Saygıner

1 comment:

Anna said...

What do you mean by "reformistic?"
Mercin looks like a really fun and relaxing place to be, especially in the summer.