Thursday, September 18, 2008

Personality of "GOK2"

Hi, my name is Goktug Ertem. I was born in the year 1989 in Istanbul. I am living in Istanbul for whole my life. I finished my college Eyuboglu High School 2 years ago and this year I am a SELI student at Ozyegin University. Both my mother and father is working. My mother is a psychologist at my old school and my father has an insurance agency of a custom association. I played hentbol for 8 years when I was in Eyuboglu but because of my lessons and the OSS exam I interrupted it for 3 years. I like sports and i played different kinds of sports in my life like bocce,tennis,football,swimming. And I am a supporter of Fenerbahce Football Club, I am going to matches and I get angry sometimes when I was watching football matches. Also I like cars and do karting with my friends.It’s really enjoyable because there can’t be an accident in karting.





I’m gonna talk about my personality and make you familiarize about me. The first important thing in my life is honesty. Everything starts from honesty and if you have problems with it you are going to have big problemson the rest of your life and because of that I’m a honest person. And if you are a honest person it makes you reliable to your friends and it’s very important for me. When I was child I was introvent boy but when I get older many things changed. I am strong-willed person in many kinds of things like cigarette or something which is harmfull for you. Up to 18 years old i was an patient person but last 2 years my patience falls away a litte because of the stress and the city life. I think every person must have self-confidence like me but it will be not too much because if you have highly self-confidence it can effects you negatively on your life. Also I have badways, I’m not much a open-minded person. My friends told me somestimes that I’m not open-mined in every subjects. Because of I’m a friendly and sensible person they cause opposite things like even-tempered. When there is a problem sometimes i get stressed and think about that for long times and they didn’t make me even-tempered. That a little instruction about me and i hope they will help you to cognize me.





The result of my personality type is A- or B plus.I'm determined and driven, but I still hold back in a few areas. People perceive me as an A type, but there is my inner B that could also be encouraged. Still, my main appearance is outgoing, intense and ambitious.

"Always smile"