Saturday, September 20, 2008

Aykut's Personality

Hi!My name is Aykut.I was born in 1 april,1990 in İstanbul.I am living with my family in Sarıyer.I have a sister and she is fourteen years old.I graduated from Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian Highschool(BAAL) this year.I wrote this school in my first choice and i am here now.I am watching films so much.I watched three hundred films in last five months.It's my biggest hobby.I have a little film archive.You can see my favorite movies in my blog.I am a funs Pacino,Deniro,Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie.My favourite groups are Nirvana,Pentagram,Blink 182,iron maiden and Judast Priest.I'm listening only hardrock and heavy metal.I like comedy series.I never miss Two and a half man,According to Jim and Komedi Dükkanı.I have a few great friends and i like hangout with them.I like all sports but i dont play anything.So i can say i am not enercetic person.I have got two aunts in Chicago and i will go there next summer.Its my biggest wish near future.


It is time for write about my personality.James Sawyer always says"Everybody live for own"in Lost.I belive this and i dont trust anyone.I am suspicious so much.Its problem sometimes in relationships.I am really easy-going,even tempered,self-indulgent,objective,realistic person.My bad side is i am pesimistic."Ernest Hemingway was said'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.'I agree with the second part".This cue from Seven.I think life is hard so we must to be strong-willed,ambitious and resolute.I think i have all of them. According to in msnbc test I am strong type-B.It means i am laid back and calmer.Its true for me.I think this much enough for now.Thanks for reading.Bye

Aykut Sarıalioğlu

No comments: