Friday, September 19, 2008

About Me:)

Thanks for taking our quiz! Read your profile below for an analysis of your personality and then read how your type dictates who you get along with romantically!


No one who knows you thinks of you as anything but an A type. You are driven, busier than most people are, the hub of many circles, and you work hard, late and aggressively. Your loved ones are always trying to get you to slow down and relax, but it is hard for you to do. You feel most alive when you are working, succeeding and being rewarded for your efforts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. My name is M.Yahya Muşta. I am from Konya and I was born in Konya as well. Konya is approximately in the middle of Turkey. I went to primary school and high school in Konya. Now I am a university student at University of Özyeğin. As you knew, it is in İstanbul. I have a brother and a sister. My sister is married. In addition, my brother in the primary school. My mother is a housewife. My father is an executive.

Now I want to tell you my most life experience in my life.During the high school, I went to France in summer for work and travelling. I have been there for a month. I went there alone so I was independent as always. That was my first important experience in my life. There were 16 people.8 girls and 8 boys. In addition, all my friends were different countries. So that was such a great opportunity to know other’s people culture. And we were sleeping in the tent. I really enjoyed there so much. Moreover, our work was to restore a mill. Mill was 103 years old. The mill was more beautiful before we restored itJ. My unforgettable moment was in France, people were so polite. I do not eat pork. In one time, there was a festival in our camp area. Then as you guessed camp’s food was pork. I said that I do not eat pork. They asked; do you eat chicken? I answered that, yes, I eat chicken. Then he brought me a chicken 10 kilometer away from the camp. That was really impressed me. And I admired him as well. Because he was so respectful to the other religions.

I like sports so much. I can play all sports. Basketball, soccer, tennis etc. Whatever I want to play. I think that I am sportive person. I do not become tired so easily. I am energetic as well. I am open-minded. I like to talk to people so much. I think that it is very helpful to improve your personality. You get ideas from them and you can discuss something else with them. Moreover, I am adventurous. In addition, my life philosophy is happiness is a journey not a destination. I love this saying so much.

According to online MSNBC quiz, I do not know where I am exactly. It says I am between an A minus and B plus. I am driven and busy. I like to work hard. Nevertheless, I do not like to study so much. I can become such an aggressive person sometimes. I want to do anything else so fast. It means I hate people who are so slowly. Be fast do not be turtle:). I can focus on something fairly easy. However, I think that there is something missing I am competitive I mean I am really challenger when I see somebody intelligent. I also strongly believe that I am strong-willed, creative, sensible and self-confident person. Moreover, according to quiz result there is a mistake about me I have never been hard-working.

I put this photo here because I wanted to show you how beginnings are. Definitely all beginnings are difficult. Butterflies grow up in cocoon. However, when they try get out from cocoon they become stronger. If you cut their cocoon, you suppose you helped them but you are not. Because they cannot be stronger then they just die. A photo with friends in France

1 comment:

Anna said...

interesting post, i like the caccoon metaphor