Friday, September 19, 2008

My Strange Personality




Hi,I'm Pınar.I'm a prep student from Özyegin University.I was borned in İstanbul.My primary school was Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi.I graduaded from Nevzat Ayaz Anadolu.It was an ordinary high school which has prep classes.But,these classes weren't enough for learning English well.This is the reason why my clauses are not very good.Firstly,I should relate my family.My mother and father graduaded from Mimar Sinan University which is about art and architecture.They met each other in this university,then they got married.I haven't got any brothers or sisters.However,I grow with a dog.Its name was Bıdık and it died one year ago.Perhaps this situation looks crazy, but it was one of my friends and our family members.I'm interested in rock music.I play classic guitar.I didn't touch it because of the ÖSS exam.I began to forget it.I love travels too.I went to very interesting places.


I learnt Type A and Type B personalities two days ago.Later I began to think that I'm not exactly Type A or B.I took an online personality quiz at http://www.msnbc.com.%20i/ was right.The quiz told me that I am Type A with Type B.It means that I'm a successful person and it is generally more common for CEOs and presidents.Sure,"CEO"affected me more.It is a great job in my opinion.But,the result showed me that is harder for a female to find a man.Actually I don't mind.I concentrate on my career or success.Yes,that's true.But,sometimes I can be more sociable.For example,I'm still hanging out with my friends from primary school.I organize the dates sometimes.We visited our teacher and then we went to Kadıköy for a more enjoyable day.I know,I'm ambitious.However,I'm talkative,easy-going,open-minded too.Maybe the people will think that I am moody.Because there is a contradiction about my personality.In fact,I just know how I behave.I'm reliable too.Thanks to it,I have lots of friends and they trust me everytime.I always have some aims.This is explaining why I am ambitious.I love going to somewhere which ı haven't been before.I am crazy about going to new places with my backpack and friends.It is proving that I'm adventurous.For example,we had walked for seven hours when we went to Cappadocia.I like seraching too.I and my friend searched a botanic garden for two hours.It was our homework but we loved it a lot.I couldn't be assertive.Because I always think the other people.However,I'm not sensitive a lot too.Sometimes my reasoning directs me.


I'd like to change some specialities about me.I'd like to be more emotional.Because I look rude sometimes.In fact, I'm just trying to hide my emotions.Being hard-working and ambitious are good for university or work.I have these specialities.But I should be less perfectionist for a better personal life.I'm not self-confident a lot.I'd like to change it too.Because being competitive is important for university.Everybody tells that impossible is nothing(this is not an advertising).Maybe I will manage to change.


Last of all,I am a person who is sociable and strong-willed.My life is going on with a contradiction.
















2 comments:

selin said...

I like your blog.You did great.You describe yourself very well my friend

Anna said...

You are right, confidence is important in both personal and professional life.