Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mustafa Tosun's Personality

hi,my name is Mustafa Tosun.I am the first student at Ozyegin University.I am very proud of this actually.I am from bursa which is called green city.I graduated from Bursa Anatolian High School.I have got a little sister.Her name is sena.she is studying a primary school in bursa.My mother is a house wife and my father is in textile sector.Now I am in Istanbul.I and my friend of Ozyegin university rented a house.I like going to uludag with my friends every winter.My favourite hobby is gettin out with my friends also I like go clubbing.I love do shopping.I do not like doing sports so much but I like water sports very much like jetski marble ringo exc.Also I want to do parasailing and bangee jumping but I am very afraid of these sports so I do not think so I can do it exactly.I like watching TV.I have got some of my favourite TV series I never missed them.I am interested in watching street races also cars like most of teenagers.I am an out going,open minded,reliable sometimes serious and sensitive and ambitious person.According to msnbc`s personality test I am a strong type B.I am laid back and more invested in friends from other things.I want to enjoy life and work is not mine main identity.My idea of a good vacation is one that excludes work.I like a calmer and less extroverted life.I think this test generally tell me but there is wrong sayings here.My life must be enjoyable and I am not so laid back person.There is a good point here my friends are very important for me.I want to explain to my self I hope you like me.


Mustafa TOSUN

No comments: