Thursday, September 18, 2008

My moody personality :))


Hi ; my friends in 111and Anna !
My name is Yağmur.i’m a student in Ozyegin University at Primary school,intermediate class.i’m seventeen years old and i’m living in Bahçeşehir.My family is five people and my family is the most important thing in my life.i have got two brother .Mustafa is fourteen years old and study in Bahçeşehir College .He will graduate this year.İ don’t like his personality so much because he is easy-going,relaxed and laid-back like type A personality.Other brother Rüzgar is eight years old and started school last year in Bahçeşehir College.he is too lazy and ambitious .My father is fourty three years old.He is working in a factory and he is boss there.He always loves me and lends wings to study hard and wants to feel proud of my success.i love my father more than everything that i have got.he is so valuable for me.He can do everything for my happiness.İ m the first child of my father and i m the only daughter.he feels me special.My mother is thirty nine years old.she is housewife and spends her all time with us.she wants to give us brilliant future.She talks every time with me when i have a problem.she wants to solve it before me and doesn’t want to see me sad.i love her too much:)

What about me ?
İ was graduated in Bahçeşehir College at the middle school and Bahçeşehir Atatürk Lisesi at high school.İ lived in Bahçeşehir for twelve years.i love my district so much and know everybody in there.Bahçeşehir is a small place but nice :) my horoscope is Sagittarius and i carry all of the characteristics with it.i m clear hearted girl.i don’t hide my thought about you and say that what i feel. i have a positive look but i think every thing negative.i don’t know why is it but i can’t inhibit this.i m open-minded and practical.I trust people easily and more often than not, my trust is broken.But not to guys i really can’t trust them.when i was angry you can hear bad sentences for me or i don’t say anything because when i was angry i don’t want to make comment about the matter and will be silent.Generally i’m funny girl but you can see when you really recognize me.i can be impatient sometimes but not every time.i’m determined and know what i want.if i want to take anything i will do everything to take it.First you see me you can say’too shy’ but i m not :) everybody say that i m reliable , sensitive and self-confident.i m a helpful person...i can’t describe my personality because i thing nothing is enough for me :) in the future you will know me very well i hope...

İ like poems so much which describes real love and proud.My favourite poets are Yılmaz Erdoğan,Nazım Hikmet Ran and Özdemir Asaf.Their poems are too special and describes what do you feel.I like series and watch all my spare times.My favourite series are Kavak Yelleri and Dudaktan Kalbe.One of them is teenage serie other one is love serie . My favourite actors are Orlando Bloom,Ashton Kutcher,Tobey Maguire ans Cansel Elçin.My favorite football player is İbrahim Toraman and my favourite basketball player is Allen Iverson :)i like music so much , i listen all music like rock,classic,slow,rap...it changes with my psychology.My favorite musicians are Emre Aydın,Kenan Doğulu,Yasmin Levy and Candan Erçetin.My favorite TV programme is Made on MTV... :)

İ guess that's not all about me but i try to describe who i am.I did the test Type A or B it said that i m type B but it isn’t enough for me.That ‘s all about me,i ‘m hard-working :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Can someone be lazy and ambitious?

yagmur said...

yes,he is my brother :) but like naughty and ambitious...i wrote wrong maybe