Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hi :) Homework:Personality






Hi!! My name is Hazal Temelli :)



My family is 4 people. My mother, my father, my elder brother and me. My father’s name is Çetin and he is 56 years old. He graduaded from university in Germany so he knows German very well. Actually he tried to teach me and i have got a little bit German (but not much). He is a textile engineer. His work is really hard so i can’t see him very much. He loves me and thinks me all the time and i know he is always with me. My mother’s name is Gülten and she is 53 years old. She graduaded from high school college and then went to England to learn English. She has got a wonderful English. She is a housewife. She loves me too but she doesn’t show it muchly like my father. My brother’s name is Burak and he is 22 years old. He is studying in İstanbul Technichal University. His faculty is ship building. He always chooses the sensible choises. We can understand each other very well. Sometimes he comes near of me and starts to play with me. He advertised me this university. Well.. My name is Hazal and i’m 17 years old (i will be 18 in december). I graduaded from anatolian high school. I’ve got many hobbies. I like doing sport. I like swimming but 2 years ago water run away into my ear that’s why i can’t swim with fathom or dive. I like playing volleyball and i was in the school team when i was in the high school. I have got a medallion. I like table tennis it’s enjoyable. I love theatre. I like watch it but mostly play in it. I like watching films too. I have got a little film collection. My favourite films are Stardust, Butterfly Effect, Beatlejuice, and the serie of The Lord of The Kings. I love reading books. Especially fantastic ones. But i love classics too. I’m trying to read classics in English. For example i read 34 books in this summer and mostly they were English. I read Notre Dame and Animal Farm in English. Also Barbara Cartman’s books too. I like learning foreign languages. I can’t say i know English but i can tell what am i talking about to foreign person. I like drawing. This summer i went to course which is in Kadıköy about drawing. That was really enjoyable and quite good for me. I like taking photos too. I want to join photograph club in the school. Well that looks like i’m a social person J

I guess it’s time for telling my personality. The test says that i’m mostly type A and a little bit B. Actually i agree the results of the test. I’m not completely type A or B just i have got both of them but mostly type A. I’m really warm-blooded person. I give appreciate people too much that’s why if something happens badly that will be sad for me. Some people doesn’t know the meaning of frienship. Frienship is important for me. I’m afraid of people can understand me wrong. It’s hard to fix it. I’m thoughtful person. Sometimes i can be ambitious but it will change for the situation. I’m an enjoyable person. I like going-out wasting time with my friends. I’m self-confident but not much. I mean i trust myself for lessons but not my looking :) I was hard-working in the primary school but in high school that wasn’t like that. Actually i decided to hard-working in university last year and i will be. Some people are emotional and i always imitate them because i’m sensible. I believe that my personality and the things that i believe are strong-willed. I like being creative. Think about something and make it real or drawing or something else. Sometimes that i can be depressed and in those times i will be close into myself but generally i smile at people :) I wanted to put more smiley in this write but it’s my homework and i guess it’s enough for smiling. I have got a bad side like everyone. I’m quick-tempered i mean get angry very easily. It’s bad mostly times for me. I have been triying to control it since last year’s summer and i guess i’m really succesful about it.

It finished i guess. Thanks for reading this :)

Hazal TEMELLİ—S000169

1 comment:

Anna said...

You seem to have both, a creative and hard-wroking side, thats great.