Saturday, September 20, 2008

HERE I AM:)















Hi! I'm Gökhan.I'm 19.And i was born in Kocaeli which is an industrial and crowded city next to İstanbul.However much I don't like it's properties,i can not give up this city.Because it's my hometown:)I have completed my education until the university in Kocaeli.I'm a junior partner of Ozyegin University now:)

My family includes four people.I've a sister named Güler who is 27 and a primary school teacher.She is married for 2 months and living in İstanbul.When we were child,we were arguing with each other so much.But now,i thank to the God for having a sister like her.

I do not like sports very much except swimming.Because i can not stand sweating.Most of people especialy men in Turkey are crazy about football.So i support Beşiktaş football team which has black and white colours with an eagle on it's emblem.


Also i love pets.I have had hamsters,tortoises,dogs and birds.Now,my dog HERA is alive only.İt has been living for 2 years with my family.
For my personality,İ am between type A and B.I always say things that are on my mind.So sometimes this gets me into trouble.But i am proud of being honest.And i become happy when i help to someone,find a solution for a problem.On the other hand,being a hospitable person is very important for Turkish culture.So i try to be the most hospitalbe one.Also i can have friendships easily.I think i am friendly and easy-going.Everyone should be ambitious.But must not let to be jealous. Because being a jealous person makes you depressed and stressful.
I like taking charges. So i have joined to the elections for the student concil in high school.I became very successful and represented about 20000 students in my town.I think the secret of this is being assertive and cautious.

In the future,being a good politician is my dream.My uncle is a president of a municipality.So he effects me very much.And i want to be in power,to be more successful and talented.
I admire Mustafa Kemal Atatürk the founder of Turkish Republic and i am trying to be open-minded for the other ideas:)
Good wishes for all of you:)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Nice post. Just so you know, the word for saying what is on your mind is "blunt." I can be blunt too, and yes, sometimes it gets mein trouble as well :)

gokhan sahin said...

thanks for comment:)