Sunday, September 21, 2008

hi my classmates...


my name is ahmet.i was born in kayseri.i am going to talk about kayseri in this post later.now i want to talk about myself,my family and my hobies.i am 19 years old.i dont have a brother or sister.i would to have a brother very much.my fathers name is affan.my mothers name is gönül.i started primary school at 1995.so my life had changed 1995.because i hate get up early,doing homework and sitting to chair all my life.i finished the high school this year.and i am here.by the way i like ozyegin univercity.i am living far away from my family for the first time.i am living in kadıköy now.i love kadıköy because it is close everywhere i want to go altough my favorite is istiklal street at istanbul.there is very nice place.but i can not go to istiklal when i want.because my homeworks is very difficult which anna's want :))i told that i was born in kayseri.kayseri is industrial and crowded city.kayseri have a big univercity so a lot of students living there.howbeit there is not funny city.kayseri's people does not open minded.so i do not like my fellow countryman very much.i am relax and easy going.so i love istanbul.my favorite sport is soccer and my favorite team is beşiktaş.if i have free time i will go to match of beşiktaş at this weekend.beşiktaş’s stadium name is inönü.my guestroom does not far away inönü stadium.so i hope i will go inönü easly.i wish my guestroom near of the inönü but it is near of the şükrü saraçoğlu stadium.saraçoğlu is fenerbahçe’s stadium.
İ love reading book.my favorites is history novels.the book which i read last is ‘şu çılgın türkler’.at these days i am reading nietche.but i can not understand him clearly.so i will read again after the univercity.
And the last i hope we will happy in this univercity...see you...

No comments: