Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best Travel of My Life

BEST TRAVEL OF MY LİFE

I think that travelling is very important for me, because I can learn a lot of new things , cultures and gain experience . About my best travel it’s really easy to choose best of them.

My Vienna trip was the best. It was very special for me , because this trip has a romantic story.I want to tell you about this story .

I have a relationship with Berrak for 1.5 years.Her big brother lives in Vienna with his girlfriend.Last year in November Berrak said to me that , she will be in Vienna with her big brother in December and will turn back in 1st Januar. I was very sad about this news, because her birthday is 28. December , so we wouldnt be together at her birthday and at christmas, so I had to do something about that.

Firstly I had to find a hotel , buy ticket and take a visa to Austria.It wasnt easy... Easiest part was to buy ticket. I bought a ticket for 25 december Istanbul to Vienna. Visa was the middle difficulty. Hardest part was to find a hotel on christmas week in Vienna... All hotels from 2 stars to 5 stars was reserved for people.I couldnt find any hotel in Vienna . What did I ? I found a student hostel . It was outside of Vienna (near the last metro station). I told them about my suprise plan and reserved a room for me . It was the last room of this hostel. =))

In 25. September was Berrak in Graz with her big brother and his girlfriend.At 2 pm I was in Vienna and called her.. I said that ‘’I’m in Vienna beyb’’ . =)) They came after 4 hours from arriving in Vienna.And my trip started...

At 7pm in 25.September me and Berrak was in a coffee home near Stephansdom, which is the biggest cathedral and religious symbol of Europe.

At her Birthday we were in an old Wine Cellar. This Wine Cellar was build in 1300 ‘s , It was very old and good. There was a little orchestra (3 mens).During birthday they played some Turkish sounds as a suprise . After that suprise we asked them ‘’ From where do you know this sounds’’.They answered us in a different way .They started to play Russian sounds and said that they are Russians.

At the new year’s day we were in Rathaus Platz , which is the biggest court in Vienna.We drunk lots of champagnes.Then we were very drunk..

This trip was really important to me and Berrak because of this story.I didnt get new skills , explore new places and learn a new language. But it was very good and funny.I broaded my horizons . =) So Vienna Trip was the best....


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: