Thursday, October 2, 2008

A TRIP TO BODRUM









I had the best trip in my life in this recent summer. In this trip, I had very significant experiences which will be very useful in the rest of my life with my friends.I improved my relationship with my friends and we get closer than other friends. I had a lot of fun with my friends furthermore we were developing culturel knowledge.

In this recent summer I planned to go to Bodrum with my friends at school. We really wanted this trip and made a plan for it at the begining of the year because we knew that we really enjoy from this trip. We choose to go to Bodrum for a trip because Bodrum is the heart of entertaining in Turkey for summer.Bodrum is in Muğla which has a big seaside. The water of sea is wonderful and also the color of sea is very egzotic. In Bodrum also the colors of every houses are white and it looks very nice .




I set off the trip on July 15th with my friends. At the begining we planned to go on 7th July but we put off the date for 1 week later. We went to Bodrum with a tour bus because there was no more ticket for plane. We had 13 hours to be in Bodrum and we all slept while going to Bodrum. When we arrived to hotel there was a suprise for us. The hotel we came was not the hotel we choose and we talked with our tour agency and called off our reservation in that hotel. We looked up for a new hotel and we finded out that our friends uncle had a hotel in Bodrum and we went there. The hotel we went was very nice and we immediately use up our bags and the holiday was began for us. We had many adventures when we go out. The most funny of them was our benzine finished during the tour. We got a big experience from that. We went out every night and we savour the sea when we were in hotel. We broke off our trip on 22th July and again went back with tour bus and tour agency gave back our money for the mistake but it took too much time!




Despite everything the trip was wonderful for me and my friends and this was the best trip in my life baceuse we had adventures,entertainments and too much experiences..This trip makes Bodrum special for me and my friends in whole my life.

GÖKTUĞ ERTEM

No comments: