Monday, October 6, 2008

my trip!!!

i looked forward the ramadan fest for a long time:D:D i love vacation very much.because on the holiday i usually sleep and go trip.i went to trip this time so.

i went to cappadocia whit my friends.there is very nice place.interesting and historical.especially if you go there for the first time it is excited.
my friend has a house in nevşehir.nevşehir is very close to cappadocia.we stayed there.there were lots of tourists in cappadocia.but i couldn't speak english with them.because most of them were japonese.and japonese people don't like english i think.

if you haven't seen the fairy towers yet,you must go to cappadocia first chance you get...

4 comments:

gokhan sahin said...

its amazing:P

Grkm said...

Totally,Amazing article:D:D

sayginer said...

it is amazing, I agree with my friends

AykuT said...

wow what a nice blog?ıts amazieng...