Monday, October 6, 2008

"Windy City"


M y best trip was Chicago.I went to there last summer for four months.I took ticket to Miami because Miami ticket was more cheap.I didn't know anything about that place but I wanted some adventures.Then I flew to Miami.I got to Miami after fifteen hours.I carried on my trip.I got in a taxi and I went to bus station.Bus trip was eight hours and it was really enjoyable.I took a lot of photograph.İn this wise,I saw anymore place.My aunt's husband received me in Chicago.I broke a journey that place.We went to home after one hour.I rested a few days then my cousin showed to me around.I meet a lot of peple. T own was beautiful.A fter few days my language school was started.I went to school for one month.Then I set up in a restaurant.I earned some money and I learned some Spanish from Mexican guy.Then I went to Chicago city center on my last weekend.The city's plan was perfect because nobody can't lost in that place.The city had gorgeous scene.I saw Sears Tower,Water Tower,Michigan Avenue and Musium Campus.Sears Tower is most beautiful building I have ever seen and Water Tower is the oldest building in Chicago.I went to Chinatown(you can remember that place from Jack Nicholson's movie).I plunged into Michigan lake.Jazz music is one of the favourite things this city's.I went to Blues Chicago bar at night.I got back to İstanbul after two days.

No comments: