Friday, October 3, 2008

MY SUMMER HOLİDAY





Last year me and my best friends decided to went a holiday after the OSS.We wanted to had relax.One of my friend`s uncle has a five star all inclusive hotel in Kusadasi.I talked to my other friends and we made our decision.We came out OSS than we prepeared our suitcases.We set out about 12.00 pm by bus.We stopped of at a petrol office in Susurluk.There was a restaurant and café also.We ate toast and drank Susurluk Ayran which is famous in Turkey.After that we carried on driving to Kusadasi.I slept until Kusadasi.We got to Kusadasi and went our hotel.First day we took a rest.We went clubbing for OSS celebrating at night.There were amazing night clubs.Other day we rented a small yacht and took a little journey.Sea was very good and sun was shining too.Until the evening we swam and had fun.At night we went to a fish restaurant for eating fish near by the sea.After that we got back to our hotel.We watched animators show but I didn`t like it very much.Other days we got on jet ski marbel for having fun.Days passed very quickly.We had only two days.We didn`t want to go back but all nice things like that some day it would end.Our last two days we enjoyed with animation team.We went clubbing and made water sports.Our last day we phoned our families.We said we wanted to stayed one day more.They gave us permission but our girlfriends didn`t stay with us because of their families so they got back to Bursa.This was the only upsetting thing for our holiday.One day later we got back to bursa.This holiday was very important for me because I was very stressful.We had fun also very enjoyed this holiday with my friends.Kusadasi is a good holiday destination.You can find whatever you want here.

No comments: