Saturday, October 4, 2008

Far East




I immediately remembered my trip to Thailand,when i saw the topic.I cant remember all of my journey clearly but i think,i can tell something interesting about it...

When we were sitting at the balcony,dad came and said 'we are going to far east-Thailand'.I really shocked after i heard it.I really upset and said ' what are we gonna do in Thailand?'.He said that'Don't worry son we are going to see wonderful places,i searched a lot about it'.Of course we had to accept,so hadn't any choises.
Anyways,We transfered from Bahreyn when flying to Thailand.Bahreyn was very hot and also dried.My mother said that we stayed at Bahreyn a day but i can't remember that part :/.When we landed to Thailand,they meet us with flowers,which set up in a circle.As you know,most far east countries people's believe Budizm.We saw their temples and statues.I can't give you a lot information about this cause,i went there while i was too young.Anyways,we taste lots of different foods and fruits in Bangkok.There were many market-places in Bangkok.It was interesting because you have to take boat to pass the river and then buy them.Also,I tasted a fruit which was red and got soft thorns on it.I guess,it called 'rambutan'.There was a restaurant like shopping mall.You use shopping carts and take fishes in it,then you gonna give it for to be cooked.
One day,they brought us to an island.It was awesome,you can tan without a sun.Impressed right?Unfortunately we had to turn back from island because of the storm but i think,we enjoyed a lot as well as taned.Another day they brought us to a big natural zoo.There was a guy who edged his head in to crocodiles mouth.Audience really felt uneasy about this situation.Thank God,there wasn't any accident happend.Of course,this wasn't the impressing part...We went to farm which has full of snakes.They showed us how to doing medicine with snake poison.It was gladsome happening for science.In the other hand,they brought us to other area where all these shows happening.Entertainer asked that'Are there any volunteers to carry this 6-8 meters length snake.After that,my dad encouraged me to be volunteer for that show.I really want to show my picture but i couldn't find :/.Also,my mom wasn't be with us cause she hates snakes.Anyways,we carried this snake as 6-7 people.It was really affective,what an experience?:D.
After many hours later,we came back to Turkey.I really enjoyed my trip.And i reliezed that,we shouldn't be too prejudiced...

No comments: