Monday, October 6, 2008

If you like green ...

I like my country very much and for that reason i want travel and see every corner of Turkey. It is story about one of this travels. I travelled to Giresun which is little city in eastern black sea region of Turkey with my friend Emrah in October 2007.

Firstly, we decided to go Giresun together, because both of us were not see Black Sea and it’s region before. It was our main reason and it made this trip more exiciting for us. After we decided, we took permission from Emrah’s family for bringing their car. We set off from Mersin but we know it was not easy for us because it is a long lenght road that almost one thousand kilometers. We prepared for road but it was more exhausting than our expectations, although we stopped over and rest in Sivas. After fourteen hours we arrived our target.



In Giresun, we stayed at one of my distant relative’s house, besides he was our guide in there, we gratituded to him for all of that. We saw Giresun fortress in first day, it is place in highest hill of city and you can see everywhere that you want in this little city. It also have amazing black sea panaroma with Giresun island which is the only island in Black Sea. According to our guide, this island have different kind of animal species especially birds and plant species. Everywhere is green in Giresun, you can not see soil usually. When dinner time came, we ate something that made with anchovy. I can not remember it’s name exactly, but i can say it was tasty. After the long sleep time, we woke up in a sunny day and we went to see a tableland of Giresun. Even if it was little foggy, it was beautiful because you can sitll see every tone of green and breath fresh air. We finished travel after this day and left from Giresun.

I think it is a beautiful experience for me, I saw black sea and it’s region first time. I can advise you try Giresun, if you like green . )

Samet

No comments: