Saturday, October 4, 2008

<<------>>





How about my Ramadan Bayram? If you want to learn how was it you can read!!

Bayram is not a kind of holiday for me.It is time to being together.We have two Bayrams.One of them is Ramadan Bayram...Ramadan Bayram has one more name.Have you ever heard of it? The Lesser Bairam is the second name of it.Ramadan Bayram is the feast which marks the breaking of the Ramadan fast.

I will talk about “ how I spent my Ramadan Bayram”.First of all, I can say that it was really enjoyable.However ,I didn’t expect that it will pass too enjoyable.Also,it passed fast,too.The purpose of Bayram was only meeting with relatives,neighbourhoods and getting candy from them.We obeyed this rule and I went to Gebze with my family as every Bayram we went.Because,my grandmother and my grandfather are living in Gebze.Also,my uncle who is my mother’s brother is living at there,too.We set out our house on Tuesday which was the first day of the Bayram.We used public bus and train as a transportation vehicle.Travelling by train is my favorite.We got to there in three hours.I selected sleeping during my travelling as always.Also my aunt,her husband and their son came there on the first day of Ramadan Bayram.Seeing them was really good.We were all there on the first day.My grandparent’s neighbourhood came there,as well.We visited some of our neighbourhood.I ate lots of candy and chocolate.Shame on me if I forget to mention baklava . We got back on Wednesday evening.Nothing happened interesting.It was a usual Ramadan Bayram,so I have nothing to tell . Although there weren’t anything interesting,ıt was special and living those times worthed everything.My Bayram carried on and finished like that...

Before I finished,I want you to read a short writing:


Live Bayrams like children..


How wonderful bayrams they were,always we say.
It became a usual statement.
Yes,old Bayrams were unusual and special.
People who lived at that time were looking forward to come the Bayram.
Because....
Bayram meant :
New wearings,
New shoes,
Pocket money :)) for them.
They were all kissing their hands without saying to people young or old.
Their purpose was only getting colourful an sweety candy.
I don’t know whether it meant like ours to the nowadays’ children ....I hope so !!
Up to me,it must be like that.
Meanwhile its meaning is still same for me.
If it means something else for nowadays’ children, Iwill became upset for them.
Children who can not live Bayram with all its special meanings makes me crying.
All the people must live the Bayram even it is only one day .
No one can say “what can I do if bayram comes?”
We can find so many things to do.
For example, one day is enough for remembering each other,as well..
I think,Ramadan Bayram is a chance for remembering .
Remember all your relatives,neighbours,friends etc.
I wish a happy bayram to you :)





NİHAL ER

No comments: