Monday, October 6, 2008

My HoLLaND tRiP...


We had experiences, learned different things ,learned different cultures when we were on trip. because of that I think trips are very important in our lifes..
You know that ı was a student at marmara highscholl and my school had projects in another countries. Some of student can take part in projects.When ı was in prep class there was a project about meeting different cultures in Holland.I decided to join this project with my friends..We would stay with families which lived in that country.I was worried about staying with another family. but when ı learned my family was turkısh ı was shocked ı thought that it was a chance..and ı was very excited

İn march 4 years ago ı went holland by a plane.first ı arrived airport in amsterdam but our projects famillies were in nijmegen.we went nijmegen by bus it took 1 or 2 hours..we met with our famillies in ssgn highschool in nijmegen.. ı leaved my friends and went my familly's home.my project partner was Ender who is my project my familly's son . he was vey honest. one day later my best friends ali came my home because his project familly's home very small to stay and he stayed with us .And my another friend Simay had argument with her project familly and she stayed with us . we were 4 teenager in home and we had fun alot. we went school in weekdays by bicycles.İn a school there were alot of students around theworld chinese,german,spanish,english,american... etc. we met different cultures.. in school . we went alot of different places in holland. in weekend we went germany for one day because ıt is near nijmegen. the short trip in germany was very enjoyable.. holland is very interesting place with it's canals,streets. it was unusual with other countries ex: marijuanna is free and there are redlight streets .=) we stayed in holland for 15 days it was very enjoyable and funny...
My best trip is holland because it was the first time to leave home without family for a long time and ı have never been trip on abroad before.And ı was free without my family in another country. I had experiences ,had fun,saw different places in holland because of theese my best trip is holland...

No comments: